April 29, 2015

Splurge Worthy Products


As you can tell from my blog posts I’m not someone who splurges regularly on products. 90% of my makeup collection is all drugstore products but I do occasionally splurge on some nice products at either Sephora or Ulta. So if you’re like me and tend to only splurge on amazing products hopefully my list of splurge worthy products will help you out!

1.     Urban Decay Naked 2 & 3 palettes: these are on here for a few reasons. Number one, I think these palettes have beautiful colors. Two, the pigmentation is unreal. And three these are all in one palettes, when traveling or even doing your makeup you need to use one thing. You don’t need to bring 10 different shadows, it’s all right there for you and you can create multiple looks with each palette. Naked 2 tutorial HERE!

2.     Benefit The Porefessional: If you’re someone who suffers from huge pores like me, I have found this to be one of the only things that works. My pores are huge and I just pat this in my problem areas either under makeup or alone and I’m good to go! It’s the perfect product for minimizing pores.

3.     Mario Badescu Skin Care Drying Lotion: I’m an acne sufferer and this product has become a holy grail for me. When I feel a pimple coming I dab this on at night and when I wake up the pimple is there. I know your thinking well how is that good, well for me under the skin pimples are extremely painful and I feel like when I see them I can tackle them more easily. It comes to the surface as a smaller, less painful pimple and it’s usually a white head in my case. I soak my white head in hot water or use my Clarisonic and it’s basically gone!

4.     Benefit Hoola bronzer: I have tried my fair share of drugstore bronzers but never found one that worked as well as this one does. I usually use it for a light contour on my cheekbones and around my temples and it just works! This bronzer is extremely blendable and light enough that you can build up when you want more color.

5.     Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes mascara: This is mascara I got in a Sephora holiday mascara box maybe two years ago. Let me say this mascara is the bomb . com! If you’re looking for higher end mascara you NEED this one. It brings instant volume, length and pure Va Va Voom to your lashes!

6.     Benefit Gimme Brow: Only recently have I been doing anything with my brows and this is been the perfect product for me. I usually use a clear brow gel and this is a step up from that. It’s so easy to apply, blendable and looks natural on the brow.

7.     Smith’s Rosebud Salve lip balm: This isn’t a huge splurge but you can buy it at Sephora so that’s why it’s on here. When you hear someone rave about a lip balm you're thinking how can a lip balm be so great? Well this one is, and I finally understand the love for this product. All I can say to you is try it and you will know what I’m talking about!

8.     MAC Lip Pencil in Soar: Kylie Jenner lips anyone? This color happens to be the perfect lip pencil color for me and I'm sure a million other people to. I either wear this under a lip color, by itself or sometimes I try to be like Kylie and over line my lips. Basically, you need this in your life.



Here are my eight product that I believe are totally worth the splurge! What’s one product that’s splurge worthy in your opinion!?
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig