September 23, 2015

Coco takes NYFW Take 2!


Again I have to say a huge thank you to everyone who made "Coco takes NYFW" possible. It was an absolutely amazing experience and if you ever get the opportunity to attend NYFW you MUST go!
Anyway on to day two!

10/17/15
 7:00
We only attended one event this day but it was absolutely amazing! I got to attend my very first fashion show and it was GREG LAUREN's! Before the show there was a lot of waiting around outside since we were so early but we got a surprise! XulyBet came and did a huge double dutch performance! And Kelly Cutrone was there!! After tons of pictures, videos and cheering it was time for the show! We got inside Moynihan Station, got our tickets and were on our way to the Greg Lauren show! We sit down and immediately I see Elizabeth Berkley and Nicole Scherzinger talking! By the time we can actually get out of our seats we get a picture with the absolutely stunning Elizabeth Berkley and then a few minutes later, the show starts! His Spring/Summer 2016 women's clothing line is pure perfection. Every piece was beautiful and the attention to detail was unreal! After the show is over we get pictures with Nicole Scherzinger, Dylan Lauren (Dylan's Candy Bar creator!), Malin Akerman and  Gregg Sulkin. I cannot even begin to tell you how sweet Nicole was to me! She was getting her picture taken by tons of people and stopped to get a picture with me! Not only that but the people taking pictures of her said "that’s adorable" and took pictures of us together! They all couldn’t send the pictures to me so I just have the ones I took which for me is more then enough! But if you ever see little me and Nicole together at the Greg Lauren show email me(; !



















 Phew! Writing that just put a smile on my face! But anyway! That was my Fashion Week day 2 experience. I am absolutely praying ill get invited to some other shows and events next year because it was one of the best experiences I've ever had as a blogger and something I will remember for the rest of my life! Thank you for coming with me on this journey and ill see you next week with another post!
Xo


SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig