September 21, 2015

Coco takes NYFW


I cannot even begin to tell you all how honored I was to actually attend New York Fashion Week! Not only did I go once I went twice but here is a look at Coco takes NYFW day one! Also big shoutout to my friend who was able to join me for this amazing day!

09/10/15
 10:00
On our way to our destination we made a little pit stop at the BCBG Fashion Show and saw Christina Milian and Madison Beer walking inside! I only realized after the fact that it was Madison Beer so I don't have a picture of her but I do have one of Christina!



10:15
We find where we need to be and hop on the Nextpert StylexTech mobile lounge where our host was Anthony Ryan Auld from Project Runway season 9 & Project Runway All Stars season 2! It was a quick ride but very informative on the Brothers sewing equipment! 

12:00
After some Uber troubles we reach our next destination of HotelChandler for Pucker makeovers!! Not only did the Pucker artists do a beautiful job on our makeup we met Gina Naomi Baez and Tinkerbelle The Dog from Youtube!







3:00
Now were on to the main event of the day, which was the Nextpert StylexTech party! Before entering we had a lovely conversation with Anthony Ryan Auld and Joshua Mckinley who was on the same seasons of Project Runway as Anthony Ryan! We talked for about 15 minutes or so before entering the event and let me tell you they are the absolute sweetest!
But now to the fun part! We walk in and the room was absolutely beautiful and was filled with companies, products and tons more! Brothers Sewing and LG were the first two that I saw and next was FlyGrips, Caj Beauty and Younique! Over the microphone they said go over to Caj Beauty & Younique for makeovers so I went running! First I got my hair done by David Evangelista with the Caj Beauty dryer brush and talked to Andi Black from Secrets & Wives who actually created the Caj Beauty dryer brush along with David. Then I went over to Younique and finally got to use the 3D Fiber Mascara that I've been DYING to try forever! After getting all pretty I made my way over to see what FlyGrips was all about! I am not even sure how to fully describe it but all I know is you need one in your life!
After an absolutely amazing day we made our way back home to Long Island in the pouring rain but it didn't matter, we still had a great day!













And that was day one of "Coco takes NYFW"! Stay tuned for "Coco takes NYFW Take 2!" on Wednesday! But if you want a sneak peak at what I did take a look at my Instagram!

Xo
SHARE:
Blog Design Created by pipdig